Disney Princesses Then And Now
This article is from Do You Remember. Click the title to hop over there.
Ever wondered how your favorite Disney princesses would look like in 2017 if they aged like us? The Talko/The Things has given us the opportunity to find out!
Disney princesses make us feel inspired. They give us hope and show us that everything is possible. We consider ourselves the biggest Disney fans that exist. So, of course, we had to find out what Disney princesses would look like today.
Did you ever think a modern day Pocahontas would sport a compass tattoo on her leg? Well, this one does! She was designed by a very talented artist who paid a lot of attention to detail and created a perfect modern day Pocahontas – she’s definitely one of our favorites.
Ever wondered how old would Cinderella be now and how she would look like? The very first ‘Cinderella’ movie aired in 1950 – yup, more than 60 years ago! Cinderella was 19, and she is shown as an 84-year-old. We love her gray hair, and she still looks as graceful as she did at the ball!
The youngest Disney princess is Snow White. Did you know she was just 14 years old? This would make her around 94 in the modern years, and a talented artist showed us how Snow White would’ve aged. We love her gray hair!
(Sources: Disneyland, The Talko, The Things)
- Walt Disney Read-Along Books With Records
- Disneyland Posters And Souvenirs Of Yesteryear
- The Robot Presidents Who Rule Disney World
- Collecting Memorabilia from Disney’s Adventureland: The Enchanted Tiki Room
- Wonderful World of Disney
- Alan Menken: The Musical Genius of Disney
- A Few Things You May Not Know About Walt Disney
- How The Saving Mr. Banks Team Re-Created 1960s Disneyland