15 Essential Lessons “It’s A Wonderful Life” Taught Us
December 5, 2017
This article is from Do You Remember. Click the title to hop over there.
“Every time you hear a bell ring, it means that some angel’s just got his wings.”
1. Nobody who has friends is a failure.
2. Life is incredibly significant.
3. Don’t compare yourself to others.
4. Sometimes, villainy prevails.
*Pushes Mr. Potter down stairs*
5. It’s best to hire outside of the family when it concerns your business ventures.
The post 15 Essential Lessons “It’s A Wonderful Life” Taught Us appeared first on Do You Remember?.