15 Charming Behind-The-Scenes Photos From ‘The Beverly Hillbillies’
This article is from Do You Remember. Click the title to hop over there.
It was one of the biggest sitcoms of the 1960s — and all time. A staggering audience of more than 50 million Americans tuned in to The Beverly Hillbillies in the early 1960s. The charming family comedy remained a top show during its entire nine-year run, from 1962–71, until the “rural purge” unceremoniously sent the Clampetts back to the farm.
Still, as popular as the show was, and remains, we bet you have not seen these behind-the-scenes peeks into the production of the series. It certainly looked like a fun time for the cast, too.
1. Douglas, Ryan and Baer kick back on a picnic table while checking out their press.
2. Max Baer, Jr., gives his feet a refreshing soak in the washing machine.
3. Irene Ryan thinks Venus is no match for Donna Douglas.
4. Donna Douglas strikes a pose amidst the palms of Beverly Hills.
5. The set of “Jed Buys the Freeway” was closely guarded.
The post 15 Charming Behind-The-Scenes Photos From ‘The Beverly Hillbillies’ appeared first on Do You Remember?.